Ok, guys! I’m getting back into the mode of posting every day or so! So today we’ll be talking about the predictions I have for what types of updates there will be in Clash Royale. That is if only Supercell won’t discontinue Clash Royale😞😪. So I’ve been hearing rumors that they are discontinueing it in March to May, so I’ll be doing predictions for those major updates that come out once a month.
1. I definitely think they will nerf the Elite Barbarians. I mean, come on, they’re way too strong for being in the game! Even though I use them in my deck, I still think they’re too OP, so they should be nerfed without a doubt.
2. Another thing is, if Supercell really will trash Clash Royale, then they will make a new game sometime either late 2017 or early 2018.
3. I think they will create a new chest or something by the end of 2017.
4. They should probably add cards regularly to keep the interest going, so if Clash Royale is kept, then I expect there to be around 85 cards in the game by the end of the year.
5. I believe they will make in some sort of way easier to get legendaries in the earlier part of the game, not just how lucky you are.
6. They should make it easier to get gold in the game because on my lower level account, I’m having real problems with gold. I’ve only bought maybe three epic in my whole career, but I’m so low on gold, I can’t afford to get a level 7 zap right now. It might be in a chest for where you can get a chest that gives you a ton of gold, like 5k or something, but no cards.
7. Another Arena might be added, but only if they bump Legendary Arena up to 4000 trophies or something like that. Then they could make an arena at like 3100 and later add something to fill in the 900 trophy range. Or they could just bump Legendary Arena to only 3500 to make that 3100 Arena only a 400 trophy gap.
8. For next Christmas and New Years, they’re probably going to add something like a special event where if you get 12 wins, you can use some cool and OP spell or troop only available for like two weeks or something.